Sunday, November 25, 2007

Latest news on "BlAsian Exchanges, a novel"

Last weekend City Lights Books in S.F.'s North Beach section contacted me to let me know they had sold out copies on myinitial consignment with them and wantedto take out a second consignment which Ijumped on right away. In case you've neverheard of City Lights (261 Columbus Avenue,near Broadway, 415-362-8193) is the placewhere the Beat Writers first congregatedand also where the first paperback booksin America were sold) BlAsian Exchanges,a novel is also selling well at EastWindBooks of Berkeley.
Also last week, Annabelle Udo contacted me to request a review copy. She writes for Asian Week and also wants to inter-view me.
I have also been working on an articleabout interracial dating focusing onBlAsian Relationships which I plan tosubmit to Amerasia Journal soon. . .More on this later.
Take Care,
sAm

No comments: