Saturday, March 8, 2008

Question: have any of you in BlAsian relationships met your partner online?

I have been tapped by Asian Week to write a monthlycolumn focusing on Black-Asian unity. So for my firstcolumn, I am writing about the burgeoning web siteswhose focus is Black-Asian relationships.

The question is: have any of you members who are ina BlAsian relationship met your partner online througha BlAsian web site? If the answer is yes and you don'tmind being interviewed, please e-mail ASAP with youre-mail address and tell me how you met: the url of theweb site, the exact month/day/year, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you and
Warm Regards,
sAm

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I read your blog and think you’re a good writer. I would like to invite you to join our new online community at polzoo.com. It is a user generated political editorial and social network. We also choose from amongst our own bloggers to be featured columnists on the front page. I think your voice would be a great addition to our site.

We accept all viewpoints.

nobhillwriter said...

Thanks for the invitation. I will check it out.

Take Care

Anonymous said...

Have you received any responses yet?

JustSaying said...

Hi there,

I am interested in doing just that but have been chicken to put my picture up. I have so many questions about doing so and that is why I stumbled upon this interesting website. I have always like asian men and have had them as friends. At one point I was going with a Korean man. It didn't work out but I am still looking. I have posted on 2 but I have yet to add my picture. I think I have the fear of being to eager and what will the man say or think of me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am a true latecomer to this blog, but I am currently engaged to a Japanese man. Dating him has been interesting...to say the very least.